Struggling to find work?
Figuring out what career path to follow and getting into work isn’t easy for anyone, especially for young people with caring responsibilities. Young Adult Carers need to think about many additional factors when looking for a job to make sure that it suits them and their caring role. This is a lot to think about and can be very overwhelming and daunting.
Let us help you
If you are 16-25, care for someone and want to get into work then we can help. Some of the services we provide include:
- Ensuring that you and the person you care for are receiving enough support to allow you to get into work
- Help to look for possible job opportunities that suit your interests and needs
- Help with CV writing and job applications
- Learn and develop interview techniques
- Training groups to learn develop new skills for employability e.g. First Aid
- Information about any financial aids that you might be entitled to
- Help to find work experience/volunteer opportunities
- Information and signposting to other services and organisations in the area who can help you get into work
To find out more about how we can help you get into work and what other support we can provide, please contact us, or leave us a message by clicking ‘Get in Touch’. Let’s get started!